Re: Recommendations for winter on the hard in S. Italy or Greece

Massimo Vecchietti

...Marina Cala del Sole  in Licata South Sicily...
Max
SM PATCHOULI

Il Sab 17 Ago 2019, 15:08 Theo s/v Paloma <sailingpaloma1@...> ha scritto:
Hi everyone,

We're really enjoying our Amel 50 in the Balearic islands. It's such a luxury to have a floating home by beautiful beaches and crystal clear seas. Our initial goal was to reach Turkey on the first Med season, but there's so much to see and we're moving too slow.

So now, for the winter we're planning to leave our boat, on the hard, in S Italy or Western/Mid Greece. Does anyone have a recommendation for a good yard to leave our Paloma?

Thank you in advance.

Theo.
s/v Paloma
Amel 50 #18