Re: KVH TracPhone V3 for sale

karkauai

Hi Paul,
I have an Iridium phone and their Axcess unit to connect my laptop, phone or iPad for data via Bluetooth.  The phone is good for voice and texts and can be grabbed quickly in the event of an emergency abandon ship situation.  It all works flawlessly with a dedicated antenna.  The connection from inside the boat isn’t always good enough to stay connected, even with their “hockey puck” antenna placed in the cockpit, so I highly recommend the fixed antenna.

Kent Robertson
S/V Kristy SM 243

On Aug 19, 2019, at 3:25 AM, Paul Dowd and Sharon Brown <paul.dowd@...> wrote:

Hi all,

I’m looking at changing my KVH TracPhone V3 for an Iridium system. If anyone is interested in taking the KVH please contact me on paul dot dowd at fgps.com.

I am also looking for recommendations for an Iridium system for general internet access and voice. The boat is currently in Grenada.

Cheers,

Paul

Cheers,

Paul