Re: AMFA bilge pump rebuild kit

Oliver Henrichsen, SV Vela Nautica

Hello Herbert,

I needed to replace my flap valves as well but did not have any spares.
I found out you dont need any kit.
I used an truck tire tube, thickness similar to the flaps.
Take the old ones as template.
Cut yourself new ones.
Mine last now more than a year without problems.
Or you go to a rubber store and get a sheet of similar rubber.
I guess the tube is good choice because its soft and elastic.


Oliver from Vela Nautica

Sent from my Huawei Mobile

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [AmelYachtOwners] AMFA bilge pump rebuild kit
From: Herbert Lackner

Hi Amelians,

I know that has been already a topic...    I need to replace the "flaps" of the AMFA bilge pump (see foto) .  Does anyone know a source where I can order these (in Europe)?  Does anyone have a web-link to buy it?

thx, Herbert

KALI MERA, SN120, Mazatlan

Join to automatically receive all group messages.