From: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io> on behalf of Oliver Henrichsen, SV Vela Nautica <oliver.henrichsen@...>
Sent: Tuesday, August 20, 2019 11:10 am
To: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io
Subject: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] Amel is going lithium

Hello,

I went lithium with my A54 and use it since about 10 month now.
Its an 100% improvement to our Vela Nautica since we live long term on her and most times anchored.
Since then our generator times decreased to 25% compared to before lithium times while we use more energy.
Since then we live like having shore power all the time.
I started to describe the process on:

https://velanautica.org/vela-nautica-goes-lithium/

Since its to much to show it here.

Shortly I am going to show more details about every single unit we needed to change to get the most out of it.

As a resumee I must say its one of the best things to do if you liveaboard but there are many pitfalls. There are not many competent partners to help and most sell standard equipment and you wont get the best.

Oliver from Vela Nautica

A54#39

Portugal

Sent from my Huawei Mobile