Subject: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] AMFA bilge pump rebuild kit
From: "Mike Johnson via Groups.Io"
To: main@amelyachtowners.groups.io
CC:

Hi Herbert,

I’ve contacted the pump manufacturer and the pump is no longer in production and they have ceased producing serving kits.

I’m also interested in a source for the flap valve but am now looking at a pump replacement option.

Very best wishes

Mike & Peta

Solitude
SM2K 461

On 20 Aug 2019, at 14:11, Gerhard Mueller via Groups.Io <carcode@...> wrote:

Hi Herbert

What about changing the pump for the electric Lavac Vacuum Toilet Pump? Available for 12v and 24v.
See Lavac spare parts here: https://blakesandtaylors.co.uk/lavac-spares-42-c.asp

I have the Lavac toilet with hand pump only and so cannot say the electric pump will be good.
However the toilet works since 30 years without any maintenance.
--
Gerhard Mueller
Amel Sharki #60