Re: 100M of 10mm rated stainless steel anchor ‘AMEL’

jlm@jlmertz.fr

Hello Paul

Can you contact me 33 (0)663 393 174

Merci

JLMERTZ

on CottonBay

Le 20/08/2019 à 18:54, Paul Brown a écrit :
hello all,

I am up grading my chain to a higher strength rating for storm anchoring and have 100M of Rated stainless steel 10mm chain, which was supplied with the delivery of my A55#17 when she was launched early 2013. The chain is in excellent condition from my inspection and has not been extensively used as we have sail perhaps no more than 3000NM

if you would like to make an offer please contact me by email feeder.brown@...

We are sailing south of France to Sicily till October

or reply to this thread

regards Paul Fortuna II 55#17

Avast logo