toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
Following on from our discussion, I have decided not to upgrade my anchor chain and therefore withdraw the item form sale
Thank you for the interest and I hope to meet you some time
On 20 Aug 2019, at 9:51 pm, "jlm@...
Can you contact me 33 (0)663 393 174
Le 20/08/2019 à 18:54, Paul Brown a
I am up grading my chain to a higher strength rating for storm
anchoring and have 100M of Rated stainless steel 10mm chain, which
was supplied with the delivery of my A55#17 when she was launched
early 2013. The chain is in excellent condition from my inspection
and has not been extensively used as we have sail perhaps no more
if you would like to make an offer please contact me by email feeder.brown@...
We are sailing south of France to Sicily till October
or reply to this thread
regards Paul Fortuna II 55#17
L'absence de virus dans ce courrier électronique a été vérifiée par le logiciel antivirus Avast.