Re: Amel Cdrive seal kit

jlm@jlmertz.fr

Bill,

For your information the kit is very very  easy to make by your self, for only some dollars ...

I buy the seals for over 10 years at 123roulements with prices and delivering time that I found very pleasant ...

Bill, "tout est possible dans un monde infini...." (all is possible in an infinite world ....)

Fair Wind

Le 21/08/2019 à 16:59, CW Bill Rouse a écrit :

Jean Luc,

The Amel 55 C-Drive Propeller Shaft Wear Bushing and Seal Kit. I am 100% positive that you can get this only at Amel.
image.png
Best,

CW Bill Rouse
720 Winnie St
Galveston Island, TX 77550
+1(832) 380-4970

On Wed, Aug 21, 2019 at 8:46 AM jlm@... <jlm@...> wrote:

Bill,

About what for C-drive seals you are speeking ?

Jean Luc

Le 21/08/2019 à 15:11, CW Bill Rouse a écrit :
Paul,

I think that  www.123roulement.com is a good company, but I am 99% sure that they will NOT have the Amel-made wear bushing. They may have seals that fit, but to ensure you are getting the best seal for the job, don't try to save a few euros.

My advice is to purchase the wear bushing and seals from Amel only. The 55 has a larger output shaft and thus larger wear bushing and seals than the SM & 54. The procedure is also different. Email sav"at"amel.fr. Ask for the complete kit and also ask for instructions. The last time someone asked for instructions, Amel sent them instructions for SM & 54. Hopefully that has changed.

Best,

CW Bill Rouse
720 Winnie St
Galveston Island, TX 77550
+1(832) 380-4970

On Wed, Aug 21, 2019 at 2:53 AM Paul Brown <feeder.brown@...> wrote:
hello all, I’m inquiring please  for assistance to where I can purchase the Cdrive seal kit and at what estimated price? Can this only be purchased through Amel or is it a standard product from a distributor or manufacturer?

thank you for your time

regards paul - Fortuna II 55#17

Garanti sans virus. www.avast.com