Re: Black water comes from Onan 11 exhaust hose

Mark Erdos

Jose,

Can you give more information? Is it when you start the Onan or all the time? Is it oily or carbon? What model Onan and boat is this on? How you done anything to troubleshoot and if so what were your findings?

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275

Currently cruising - Vista Mar, Panama

www.creampuff.us