Re: Maintenance costs for Amel yachts

John Clark

I concur.

On Thu, Aug 22, 2019 at 9:34 AM Elja Röllinghoff Balu SM 222 <Bijorka@...> wrote:

The first and best step to buy an amel is not to save the cost for an appraiser who is really familiar with Amel

( atlantic Yachtservey oliver Beteue Group Member)

You will learn more about an Amel in 2 days than you find out in 5 years alone.

Maintenance is not more expensive ( SM ) than with other ships of this size, and Amel still has the important parts for the SM in stock.

In addition, this group helps to find bugs quickly and gives advice to repair them.

we have our SM BJ 1998 now 5 years and had no special problems.

Let's get a pump for the climate situation times the AP but these are things that happen to you on every ship at the age of 20

Greetings SM Balu s. 222

Von meinem iPhone gesendet