Re: Maintenance costs for Amel yachts

Orion Martin

Hi John,

Thank you and to the other participants in this topic for your time and insights. Your post with the story about how you came to know Amel yachts was a great read, this was exactly the kind of anecdote I was looking for that describes the discovery and eventual fondness for the SM of which I am currently experiencing. I agree with Mark Erdos that I have made an ill-informed assumption about maintenance costs for Amel yachts, hence why it was important to reach out to fellow Amel enthusiasts and ask them about their thoughts concerning this subject. As a consequence, I feel more excited about the prospect of purchasing a SM in the near future, and will take the good advice concerning having an experienced Amel surveyor check the boat when it comes time to purchase. Many thank to all once again.