From: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io> on behalf of Scott SV Tengah <Scott.nguyen@...>
Sent: Thursday, 22 August 2019 7:19:51 PM
To: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io>
Subject: [AmelYachtOwners] Mainsail manual furler lip seal size?

Hi all,

I'm rebuilding my mainsail manual furling gearbox and found Pat's info from SM123 very helpful. All the bearings and seals were listed except for the lip seal for the winch handle socket.

The seal has degraded to the point that I can't read the specs on it anymore. Does anyone have the specs on this seal? It's amazing how fast it degrades due to UV, so I'll use Bill Rouse's beer koozie trick once I replace it.

See attached photo for the seal I'm referencing. I think it's the same seal as on the SM.

--
Scott
2007 A54 #69