From: Scott SV Tengah <Scott.nguyen@...>
To: main <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io>
Sent: Fri, Aug 23, 2019 11:53 am
Subject: [AmelYachtOwners] I'm going to the Annapolis Boat Show - anyone want SM bow thruster lip seals (free)?

Hi all,

Just going through my spare parts and found that I have three lip seals with dimensions 30x42x7 which the previous owner left aboard. He had a SM2000 and I believe these are the lip seals for the SM bow thruster. I have no use for them, so if you are going to the boat show in October and want them, let me know. No cost, just come grab em when we're up at the boat show in October.

--
ScottĀ
2007 A54 #69