Climma Compact 9 EH MK3 Air Conditioning

Mark Erdos

Rats! It’s hot as heck here in Panama and my aft AC has decided not to play.

This morning, the main GF breaker popped. By turning on breakers one at a time, I was able to determine I have a GF in the aft AC unit. The AC unit immediately pops the GF breaker when powered on.

I have isolated the fault to the compressor. If I disconnect the compressor power from the main circuit board everything else works. The board powers up, the fan turns on etc. The moment I connect the compressor power, the boat’s main GF breaker pops.

Any thoughts?

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275

Currently cruising - Vista Mar, Panama

www.creampuff.us