Re: Maintenance costs for Amel yachts

Elja Röllinghoff Balu SM 222

A good thing that speaks for Amel:

I met a couple in Messolonghi Greece with an Amel 54 or 55 . We got into the conversation and he told me that his wife and he will be on your second circumnavigation of the world.

I asked why sail the world twice and both paint with the Amel ?

He replied: nine the first circumnavigation of the world we made with a Lufe 45 . But in every port in every bay where we were was already an Amel and every owner was very satisfied with his Amel . That's why we bought one and sailed around the world a second time with an Amel

And we are very satisfied !

There is nothing more to say !

Greetings SM Balu

Von meinem iPhone gesendet