Re: Climma Compact 9 EH MK3 Air Conditioning

Mark Erdos

Yes the control circuit board in the separate control box. However, this is not the problem. All things on the unit work until the compressor power cable is connected. Then pop goes the GF breaker. I really am beginning to believe the compressor is kaput.

I haven’t had much luck with Coastal Climate Control in the past. I think you know of my experiences there. The last time I talked to them regarding this very same unit, they tried to tell me to re-engineer the AC cooling system for the entire boat and that Amel was wrong with the installation design. I think I would rather try to fix it locally or replace it than deal with them again. But, thanks anyway for the idea.

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275

Currently cruising - Vista Mar, Panama

www.creampuff.us