Re: I'm going to the Annapolis Boat Show - anyone want SM bow thruster lip seals (free)?

Patrick McAneny

Mike , Yes a few years ago they stopped people from anchoring in front of the Academy for security reasons,shame we have anchored there for forty years. The general anchorage is just out another 150 yards ,you need to cruise around a bit to find 15 -20' ft ,otherwise its mostly about 30'.
Pat
SM #123
Sassafras River

-----Original Message-----
To: main <main@amelyachtowners.groups.io>
Sent: Fri, Aug 23, 2019 9:15 pm
Subject: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] I'm going to the Annapolis Boat Show - anyone want SM bow thruster lip seals (free)?

I got chased out of the Academy Anchorage area by the Dockmaster a few weeks ago. Apparently theiy are discouraging anchoring right off the bulkhead. Wound up anchoring at Back Creek where there’s opportunities both outside and inside the creek.
Mike Ondra
Aletes SM240
Rock Hall, Chesapeake Bay

On Aug 23, 2019, at 7:59 PM, Scott SV Tengah <Scott.nguyen@...> wrote:

Patrick,

They're yours, just remember to private message me around the time of the show. We are coming from Norfolk area.

Our intent was to anchor at Back Creek, but would you suggest in front of the Academy? We can arrive a week prior to the show, too.

--
Scott 
2007 A54 #69
SV Tengah
http://www.svtengah.com

Join main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.