Re: I'm going to the Annapolis Boat Show - anyone want SM bow thruster lip seals (free)?

Scott SV Tengah

It'd be great if we could all anchor out together somewhere. Sounds like Back Creek, if you arrive early enough, is the best bet. Otherwise at least we should all try to meet up.

You will likely find me sitting in the cockpit of the A50 typing on my phone, furiously calculating how I can make it work, financially. Just kidding, after the effort I put into making my A54 just like I like it, I wouldn't give her up for anything. :)
--
ScottĀ
2007 A54 #69