Re: Insurance in Europe

Matt Salatino

Thanks.
1st definitive positive feedback I’ve heard about Pantaenius USA.

On Aug 25, 2019, at 7:22 AM, Miles <milesbid@...> wrote:

I have also had good experiences with Pantaenius, both Pantaenius US and Pantaenius Europe.  I had Pantaenius Europe from 2000 to 2008.  At that time they would cover me for anywhere in the world except in US waters.  Their rates were much lower than any US company and they had a very good reputation.  I was surprised to hear that they would not insure you.  Did they say why?  Of course my experience with them was 10 years ago.  I currently have Pantaenius USA and I have also had good experiences with them, including a large claim from a hit and run collision while I was on my mooring.

Regards and good luck with your insurance,

Miles

s/y Ladybug, sm216 on mooring Newport, RI