Bow Thruster O-Rings for Mango

svcharisma

I am currently in the Yard in Whangarei, New Zealand and have been a
bit frustrated trying to service my bow thruster. I ordered the seals
from Amel (150 euros for 3 foam rings and two seals), but they sent me
the seals for the current design. Apparently the design has changed
over the years. My thruster has 2 approximately 60 mm O-Rings instead
of the upper seal in the current design. I have attempted to purchase
replacement o-rings, but they are a bit of a loose fit and even had
seals made that ended up being too tight. I'm wondering if anyone
else has dealt with replacing these o-rings with locally available parts?

Alan
Mango 62 - "Charisma"