Re: Maramu locker door mishap

smiles bernard

It does indeed look like there is a small rubber insert in the top rubber track.
Many thanks Rainer and Wade for the tip - saved me likely damaging the door by brute force.
Yet again - great forum
Many thanks all
Miles
maramu 162

On Tuesday, August 20, 2019, 11:41:42 AM GMT+1, smiles bernard via Groups.Io <smilesbernard@...> wrote:

Thanks very much for this folks
I’ll hunt the rubber insert when next on board but I’ve not seen it yet. I’ve also failed to spot any section that allows a lift to remove
I’ll double check this weekend and let you know what I find
Thanks again
Miles

On 13 Aug 2019, at 17:07, Wade Shikoski via Groups.Io <n2everythg@...> wrote:

Rainer is correct.
on the 83 maramu  the slider rails are both glued and finish nailed to the facing which is 8 mm veneered ply. Dont try to remove the rails or you will deface the laminate.....
on the 83 as rainer stated there are small rubber hose in the slot of the runner. You must remove the rubber hose then carefully lift the sliding door out. then there are 2 screws on the back of the sliding door to remove the handle.
best of luck.
Ask me how I know.. I learned the hard way..