To: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
From: ric@kitchenmagic.net
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2009 20:32:11 -0500
Subject: Re: [Amel] Gelcoat color? and Davit suggestions for SM2000

I installed Simpson Lawrence electric lift. Always have issues, get

manual lift. I have santorin, but assume all amels have paper thin

sterns and require major beefing up of stern to minimize flexing. It

will also drop stern, but I wouldn't trade forward clear deck or a

silly roll up dinghy. Also need to move stearn light.
On Feb 12, 2009, at 5:27 PM, "drew_gaffney"

<drew.gaffney@vanderbilt.edu> wrote:

Two Questions:
We're hauling out for prop overhaul and new anti-fouling. We'd like to
do gelcoat touch-ups as well. Has anyone found a good color match? If
so, please share brand and color.
Has anyone added Davits to their SM2000? Any suggestions, pro or con,
and information would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Drew
S/V Revelation