Thanks Christian that’s a grey help
All the best
Miles

On 29 Aug 2019, at 11:02, christian alby via Groups.Io <calbyy@...> wrote:

ours weighed 14 tons last time (May 2019) lifted by Rolling gear with weight cells on 4 points; note weight cells were not certified therefore error rate + or - 10% applies to be on sage side.
had about 350 L diesel, 100 L water & full supplies, Tools & cruising paraphrenalia on board
hope this helps

christian alby - Désirade VIII - Maramu 116 - now in Canet Roussillon

Christian Alby - France home fixe +33 (0)5 34 39 06 02 home Internet +33 (0)9 60 37 22 72 mobile +33 (0)6 42 69 07 80

Le jeudi 29 août 2019 à 05:25:58 UTC−4, smiles bernard via Groups.Io <smilesbernard@...> a écrit :

Hi there
I'm trying to orgainse a haul out in the UK for our 1985 Maramu 46
I believe displacement is 12T but would like to know what total weight might be
Has anyone lifted and weighed?
I'll be dropping all water but keeping the diesel tank full to prevent condensation
The yard I have approached close to home believe she might be too heavy so info very much appreciated
Many thanks in advance
Miles