Re: Air conditioner seawater pump won’t start

Jose Alegria

Dean
Check the capacitor!.....
I have 3 capacitors blow out this summer.
One of them with no exterior signs of fail

image1.jpeg
Jose Alegria
Amel55 #03-MERIT
+351918663037

No dia 30/08/2019, às 23:03, Rudolf Waldispuehl <Rudolf@...> escreveu:

Hi Dean

Understand, - try to turn multiple time with screwdriver, - back and forward.
I had to do it after the winter season for 1-2 minutes. This summer I used my AC every few weeks and no problem with the pump after that.

Regards, Ruedi

On 30 Aug 2019, at 21:55, SY STELLA <stella@...> wrote:

Hi Olivier and Ruedi,
Sorry I should have said that I did spin with a screwdriver, and the spindle runs freely.

Now that I know that the pump should start immediately, that is very helpful.  It seems that there is a problem with the relays.

i will try again with all three systems powered up to see if that makes a difference before I start looking at the relay board.

Many thanks
Dean