From: Jim Dernehl <jim.dernehl@operatingtech.com>
Subject: RE: [Amel] New Set of Sails
To: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
Date: Friday, December 19, 2008, 10:30 AM

Dear Kent

I assume you live in the North Texas area-----I have owned a Super
Maramu (Pao-San) #88 since 1999 and live in Arlington Texas. If you wish
to get together some time mutually acceptable I will be pleased to share
with you what I know about the boat. Since I purchased it, I have sailed
about 30,000. miles and invested in substantial improvements to the
boat. Presently the boat is in Norfolk Virginia getting prepared for a
year long trip to the Med. in May 2009.
My office number is 817 288-2600.
Best Jim Dernehl