Re: Air conditioner seawater pump won’t start

Mark Erdos

Dean,

I don’t think you should turn the screwdriver with power to the pump. All you are trying to do with the screwdriver is turn the pump a couple of rotations to free the bronze impeller.

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275

Currently cruising - Vista Mar, Panama

www.creampuff.us