Help! SM deck stripes

Chuck_Kim_Joy

Hi All,
This is a cut and paste from a friend who was going to paint my stripes on my SM in Trinidad.
"went to budget marine but don't have brown in paint in Interlux Brightside went to the paint matcher but he said that brand of paint can't be match,he suggested another one that uses a primer,so unless you can get a one part paint from overseas and send it to me,the only option down here is a two part paint which is double the labor, budget say they only have, blue,black, white and gray in that brand of paint, wait to hear from you"
I thought I read that someone used Brightside on their decks which lasted a while. Anywho I'm in the US now till Oct. Any idea on how to get brown paint to Trinidad. Or other options. Thx for your time.
Chuck
Joy 388