Re: Converting my Amel 54 to lithium batteries: what I did, what I like and what I don't like (after one year of full time live aboard use)

ngtnewington Newington

Hi Scott,

Very interesting to read about your project. You have obviously enjoyed the whole process and the challenge.
Would it be impertinent to ask how much it all cost?
I will stick with my AGM’s until they eventually die, they are two and a bit years old, but when the time comes Lithium is certainly an option...

Kind regards

Nick
S/Y Amelia
Kefalonia
AML 54-019

On 3 Sep 2019, at 16:04, Andrew & Kate Lamb <andrew.lamb@...> wrote:

An excellent write up Scott and very useful.

We  have had a Victron Quattro 5000/120 since 2013 and have been very pleased with this. It is clear that lithium is the next step.

Andrew

Ronpische

Sm472