Re: C-Drive vs Linecutter

Dave Ritten

Hi DeanĀ 
The washer with rubber inner seal is called a Dowty washer. A good hydraulic engineering or bearing shop will carry these and be able to match up the correct size.
Dave Ritten
Prospective SM Owner

Join to automatically receive all group messages.