Re: C-Drive vs Linecutter

ianjenkins1946 <>

Hi Paul,

  I don't know its technical description , but mastic is a general name for a  sealant ( usually clear but can be white or black) , usually in a tube, like a rubbery glue, used to bed down fixtures like hatches, windows, attachments to the deck etc.


From: <> on behalf of Paul Osterberg <osterberg.paul.l@...>
Sent: 04 September 2019 17:35
To: <>
Subject: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] C-Drive vs Linecutter
Ian and Judy
What is Mastic? 
Paul on SY Kerpa SM 259 

Join to automatically receive all group messages.