Subject: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] Chain and Anchor
From: Paul Brown
To: main@amelyachtowners.groups.io
CC:

I have only had bad experiences with the Wasi when anchoring in anything other than sand, it drags unexpectedly and very difficult to set in mud or sea grass and sometimes it won’t set,,, I upgraded to a 55kg Spade with a Douglas Marine swivel and it performs excellently, sets quick and very well in mud or sea grass, it also fits well on the A55 spit and releases and stows perfectly every time correctly

I hope this assists

Regards Paul Fortuna 55#17

On 2 Sep 2019, at 8:17 am, Herbert Lackner <herbert@...> wrote:

Nick, yes, it is a WASI Buegel anchor.

Any experiences with the WASI compared to the Rocna? Why have so many upgraded to Rocna?

herbert