Location of the fuse for the chain washing pump requested

Willem Kroes

Dear Amelians,

A few months ago I changed on my SM 2k the light (the whole unit plus light) for the LPG switch on the 24 V panel. It is almost in the middle of the panel and difficult to get it fixed. On one moment there was a short, but I did not see any problems afterwards then.  Later on I discovered the chain washing pump was not working (also no light). So I suppose the short did blow the fuse of the pump or switch. Does anyone knows the location of this fuse?

Best regards,

Willem Kroes

SM2K #351 KAVANGA

now in the Ionian in Greece