From: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io [mailto:main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io] On Behalf Of Jay Pokorski
Sent: Thursday, September 5, 2019 1:46 PM
To: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io Group Moderators
Subject: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] Annapolis Boat Show

My wife and I will be in Annapolis Wed through Fri (boat show week). We're 1-2yrs from being in the market, and would love to meet Amel owners to learn more about your experiences - particularly with the SM. I certainly appreciate all the knowledge shared through the group regarding maintenance - it's pushing Amels to the top of our list.

Best Regards,

Jay and Dale Pokorski

Tartan 33

San Antonio, TX, USA

On Thu, Sep 5, 2019 at 8:29 AM karkauai via Groups.Io <karkauai=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

Iris and I will be driving over to Annapolis for the show.  If there’s a get-together for dinner and/or drinks, we’d like to join in.

Kent Robertson

S/V Kristy SM243

St Michaels, MD

On Sep 4, 2019, at 10:23 AM, Mark McGovern <mfmcgovern@...> wrote:

Mike,

No problem.  JL Mertz's Speedi-Sleeve idea is a good one too as the surface finish on the shaft is really not good enough to ensure a good seal with the oil seal.

Regarding the Annapolis Boat Show, we will definitely be at the show but we are not sure if we will taking Cara or just driving.  It's such a zoo around there at that time and we can't take the days off work to get there early enough to be ensured of a decent anchoring spot.  Definitely let me know what the plans are as they develop!

--
Mark McGovern
SM #440 Cara