Speed of Life
Amel 50, #27

~~~⛵️~~~Matt

On Sep 6, 2019, at 9:36 AM, Patrick McAneny via Groups.Io <sailw32@...> wrote:

Matt, Ok thats one vote for Fri. What is the name/model of your boat ?
Pat
SM #123

-----Original Message-----
From: Matt Salatino via Groups.Io <helmsmatt@...>
To: main <main@amelyachtowners.groups.io>
Sent: Fri, Sep 6, 2019 8:49 am
Subject: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] Annapolis Boat Show

Cindy and I are driving in for the entire show. We have a previous engagement on Saturday, October 12, but Friday would be good.......

On Sep 6, 2019, at 8:12 AM, Patrick McAneny via Groups.Io <sailw32@...> wrote:

Diane and I will be sailing to the boat show this year, as we have for the last 35 yrs. We would be anchored in the main anchorage and would invite everyone out to the boat for drinks and pizza and we could do that. But it may be more convenient to meet at a local restaurant across the street from the show. Mangia Italian Grill has great pizza ,etc. and is only about 100 ft. from the show. Friday or Sat. about 6:30 would work for us ,Sat. may be busier . If anyone would be interested, lets get a head count .
Seya There,
Pat & Diane,
SV Shenanigans