Re: Location of the fuse for the chain washing pump requested

Two possibilities:
1.) The motor is not turning because of some physical or electrical issue.
2.) The OEM pump does not have a pressure switch. If the pressure side of the water line is blocked, the breaker will open.

Best,

CW Bill Rouse
Amel Yacht Owners School - www.YachtSchool.us
720 Winnie St
Galveston Island, TX 77550
+1(832) 380-4970

On Sat, Sep 7, 2019, 4:43 AM Willem Kroes <kavanga@...> wrote:
Thanks Bill. I found the fuse in the engine compartment. "eau mer" was out. I pushed in 'in' and switching it on the light of the chain washing pump went on for a second or 4 and then the fuse came out again. Is it possible that the pump is frozen by salt deposits as Bob and Suzanne suggested?

Best regards,

Willem

SM#351 KAVANGA