Kent Robertson
S/V Kristy
USA cell: 828-234-6819

On Sep 8, 2019, at 8:41 AM, Mike Ondra via Groups.Io <mdondra@...> wrote:

Sounds good, Pat. Magnia Friday night and you had put 6:30 on the table.

Seems a number of us will be on Back Creek so let’s see if there is interest in dinner at Davis’ on Thursday evening.

Mike

Aletes SM#240

From: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io> On Behalf Of Patrick McAneny via Groups.Io
Sent: Sunday, September 8, 2019 7:47 AM
To: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io
Subject: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] Annapolis Boat Show

Mike, Assuming everyone will be at the show, Mangia's is very convenient , right across the street from the show,a two minute walk. Its also a very nice place with great food , it also would not require people to somehow travel to Back Creek as the show is letting out.

Hope to see ya there,

Pat

SM Shenanigans