Reckman EF90 Genoa furler

Aldo Roldan

Question for the group.  What is the size of the Reckman EF90 Genoa electric furler in the AMEL 55? I have been told it would be either a 2 or a 3, but which one?

Aldo
AMEL 55 Hull 36

On Sep 11, 2019, at 3:55 PM, Roque <ediroque@...> wrote:

Alan

I recently bought from Amel. The rubber valve is a reinforced new version ( see pic)

1 [03028] KIT POMPE MARINA ZZ 219424/ Electric bilge pump repair kit  E$124,60 plus VAT
2 [03219] CLAPET ASPIRATION POMPE HENDERSON 72621/ Rubber valve for electric bilge pump E$17,42 each  34,84 plus VAT

Rgds

Roque
Attika A54 117
Paraty

Em qua, 11 de set de 2019 às 16:46, CW Bill Rouse <brouse@...> escreveu:
Amel - sav@... recently had them for the Marina ZZ
TF Marine makes an identical pump. It is either number TM-50 or TM-70...not sure. I cannot tell you where to find TF Marine spares, except at Amel...Amel replaced the reya pump with TF Marine.

Best,

CW Bill Rouse
720 Winnie St
Galveston Island, TX 77550
+1(832) 380-4970

On Wed, Sep 11, 2019 at 2:33 PM Alan Grayson <bazgrayson@...> wrote:
Hi All, Does anyone know where to get the rebuild kits for the Reya Marina ZZ bilge pump. I got on the Reya website but if my translation is right they do not sell to individuals and a google search under their part numbers has not turned up any suppliers.
Regards
Alan Grayson
SM 406 Ora Pai
St Michaels, MD

<Kit pompe de cale électrique ref 3028.JPG>