Re: Want to buy used Genoa for SM

Alexandre Uster von Baar

Good morning Russ,

I saved mine.
It is about 35-40% used (but would prefer a sailmaker gives an exact state of use), need the bi-annual restitching.
The only issue, it is in Sint Marten (where it will have to be picked up) and I won’t be there for a few more months…

Sincerely, Alexandre

Note: I also have main sail in similar condition and a brand new Mizzen sail.

On Sunday, September 15, 2019, 1:31:59 PM CDT, Russ Roberts <russ.roberts.va@...> wrote:

We're in the market for a serviceable Genoa to have onboard as a backup on our SM2K. Please email me if you have an extra one hanging around.
russ "dot" roberts "dot" va "at" gee-mail "dot" com.

Thanks!
Russ
SM391