Re: Soda Blasting of underwater GPR Area.

Matt Salatino

Hi Arlo,
We had the yard do it. They offer it as a service.
We had it done in 2014, when we applied CopperCoat. Sorry, but I no longer have the yard bill, and can’t remember what we paid. I’ll make a big guess and say it’s likely less than on the Chesapeake, but I don’t know for sure. You can call the marina and ask them. They were pretty nice to me.
Oh, and they didn’t take it down to the gelcoat. I wanted them to take it to the barrier coat (CeramCoat). They did a great job.

On Sep 16, 2019, at 8:55 PM, Arlo <svplanb@...> wrote:

Matt, who did you have do it at Cape Marina? I will likely be getting it done next summer and I am at Cape Marina. Also what did they charge you if youndont mind me asking...