Re: B&G Hydra 3000 True wind direction

It could also be your heading sensor. Heading is also part of the calculation.
image.png

--
CW Bill Rouse Amel Yacht Owners School

On Thu, Sep 19, 2019 at 11:33 AM CW Bill Rouse via Groups.Io <brouse=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
Wolfgang,

Is your boat speed working and the boat moving when you are checking this? Speed is a required field in the calculation performed by the Hydra. Normally when an Amel has issues with TWS or TWA, the problem is that Speed is missing. Also, in your B&G manual, yo will find instructions to calibrate TWS and TWA.

--
CW Bill Rouse Amel Yacht Owners School

On Thu, Sep 19, 2019 at 10:13 AM Wolfgang Weber via Groups.Io <webercardio=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi to the group,
My B&G HYDRA 3000 does not display True wind direction =shows 000.If I look through the setup headingsource is 016 - which I think is wrong. Before I try to test I ask the group.
B&G is in its original installation by Pochon/Amel
Thank you very much Wolfgang SY Elise Amel 54#162 Sandyhook /new York