Re: [EXTERNAL] - [AmelYachtOwners] Berth in Lisbon area

John Clanton <jclanton@...>

Joerg,

We stayed in the Cascais marina last year, and there was a fairly large anchorage just outside the entrance. I have no knowledge of the holding, but there were some large boats there.

John

On Sep 21, 2019, at 17:34, Joerg Esdorn via Groups.Io <jhe1313@...> wrote:

We are on our way up the West Coast of Portugal and would like to stay in Lisbon for 10 days beginning September 25 or 26.  We’ve been unable to make a reservation at Cascais or any of the other marinas in Lisbon.  Anyone have a mooring or berth available or an idea where to check?  In addition to Cascais, I reached out to Oreias, Alcântara and Parque de Naciones and they are all full.  Many thanks for any help you can provide!

Joerg Esdorn
A55 Kincsem