Annapolis Boat Show--Harmonie Open Boat--Oct 12

Karen Smith

In addition to the other meet-ups around the Annapolis Boat show, we will be hosting an "open boat" onboard Harmonie SM160 from 4 to 8PM on Saturday Oct 12.  We are docked at Burt Jabin's Yacht Yard, a short water taxi (or dinghy!) ride from the boat show in Back Creek Annapolis.  Refreshments will be served...

Harmonie is fresh from a summer cruising Atlantic Canada so great cruising stories will be available to swap. We'll likely be in the middle of some projects, so the boat might not be in showroom shape, but it will be a more informative visit for all that!

RSVP to kls6917 (at) aol.com

Looking forward to seeing our fellow Amel owners (and potential owners)!

Karen Smith & Bill Kinney
S/V Harmonie
SM160
http://fetchinketch.net