Re: [EXTERNAL] - [AmelYachtOwners] Berth in Lisbon area

Jose Alegria

Joerg hi

john is right Cascais anchorage is excellent, the bottom is sandy, very good and i spent there dozens of weekends. It will be uncomfortable with southwest winds, but the Cascais marina when the weather is very bad allows you to dock at the waiting pier.
I'll try in Cascais marina  to get a berth for you but next monday
What is the name of your  boat ?
José Alegria
A55#003-MERIT
josealegr@...
Mobile: + 351 91 866 30 37

On Sat, 21 Sep 2019 at 16:54, John Clanton <jclanton@...> wrote:
Joerg,

We stayed in the Cascais marina last year, and there was a fairly large anchorage just outside the entrance. I have no knowledge of the holding, but there were some large boats there.

John

On Sep 21, 2019, at 17:34, Joerg Esdorn via Groups.Io <jhe1313@...> wrote:

We are on our way up the West Coast of Portugal and would like to stay in Lisbon for 10 days beginning September 25 or 26.  We’ve been unable to make a reservation at Cascais or any of the other marinas in Lisbon.  Anyone have a mooring or berth available or an idea where to check?  In addition to Cascais, I reached out to Oreias, Alcântara and Parque de Naciones and they are all full.  Many thanks for any help you can provide!

Joerg Esdorn
A55 Kincsem