Re: Canvas work in Eastern Med

Mohammad Shirloo

Hi Nick;

One of the best upholstery guys we have run into is a guy by the name of Ebrahim in Didim Turkey.

He made a full winter cover for us in 3 pieces that has held up as new after 5 seasons of use in the Med where 50+ knots of wind are common. He also made a memory foam mattress for the master that has given us many great nights of sleep. As honest as they come, a physics professor and a good guy.

We also referred another Suoer Maramu owner friend of ours that replaced all of his cushions and was very happy.

+90 (532) 770 22 11. Let him
Know I referred you and say hello from us.

Mohammad and Aty
B&B Kokomo
Amel 54 #099

On Sep 21, 2019, at 4:57 PM, Arnold Mente via Groups.Io <Arnold.mente@...> wrote:

Dear Nick,

I was in contact with a friend 5 minutes ago sailing in Turkey. There is schwarzewolke.com and the attached business cards from 3 others working well in Marmaris.

Kind regards

Arnold

SY Zephyr SM203

Am 21.09.2019 um 16:08 schrieb ngtnewington Newington via Groups.Io <ngtnewington@...>:

Hello fellow Amel owners,

I am thinking of getting some upholstery and canvas work done for Amelia. Specifically I want to replace the saloon cushions and covers. The foam itself is beginning to deteriorate and the covers are pretty tatty.
So that would be a case of replacing like for like.

In addition I would like to have a winter cockpit enclosure made. I have looked at the NV website and their design, it looks good but is pretty expensive.

Next year we will be sailing over to Turkey and the Dodecanese. I was thinking that I might get a good job done in Turkey for a reasonable price. Not to mention the VAT aspect of ordering from NV in France.

I am looking for recommendations for, I guess, Turkey.????

Kind regards

Nick

S/Y Amelia AML 54-019

 Kefalonia for now.

<86aa1df4-f924-474f-9a3b-1182a86d3981.jpeg><f85fb01b-b282-4e4b-b9fe-901b19e5bf41.jpeg><13809a8d-1801-4ff2-8180-f7ceae1076c0.jpeg>

--
SY Zephyr SM203