Re: Canvas work in Eastern Med

Paul Brown

Raif was the man that I negotiated with and had manage my project, he was so very professional and precise, I recommend him highly and also is one of the best contractors Ive used, he has lots of experience and managed large refits on a wide range of yachts up to super yachts

Regards Paul - Fortuna II 55/17

On 23 Sep 2019, at 7:08 pm, rossirossix4 <rossidesigngroup@...> wrote:

Hi Nick,
I second the recommendation on Lantana.  The shop in Marmaris is run by Naile +90 532 511 67 27 . Her brother, Raif Sağlam +382 63 443 205 is now based in Tivat, Montenegro which is closer to where you are.  We had him do canvas work when we were in Göcek, Turkey and then had him do a few follow-up projects when we later "wintered" (Jan 22-April 10) in Porto Montenegro in Tivat.  His full service shop is a 2 minute walk from the Marina.  Both Raif and Naile are readily available on WhatsApp which is good for photos, etc.  They use top of the line fabrics, mesh and window materials and have good staff that have stayed with them.  Hands down Raif was the single best contractor we used in 6 years of cruising the European Atlantic and the Med.
Bob and Suzanne, KAIMI SM 429