Subject: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] Canvas work in Eastern Med
From: Davi Rozgonyi
To: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io
CC:

[Edited Message Follows]

You could look at Southwest Sails in Turkey. The PO of our SM had a full enclosure made there 6 or more years ago, still looks and works beautifully. You could call it a winter enclosure in that every gap and opening is battened down, but all of it rolls up or (unzips in panels if you prefer) to make it into more or less a bimini. Sailing in 30 knots of wind middle of Feb along corsica we were playing canasta in sweatpants at the table. Love it.... Bonus of course they already have the plans for the SM. In our case, it also involved making the headroom as tall as possible beneath the boom, so maybe a 6' person can stand fully upright.

www.southwestsails.com.tr