Re: Canvas work in Eastern Med

Nathalie Schyler & Bruno Moller <br1moller@...>

Hello everybody

We are new to the Group, sailing this Autumn with our Super Maramu “Galatea”  from Rome to Sicily.This is our first post in the group.

Oliver , we made our winter enclosure two years ago near Barcelona, Spain.We are happy with work done by FUNDAS MAREMAR at El Masnau.
Attached some photographs hoping there are of help.

Best Regards

Nathalie & Bruno
SY GALATEA

On 24 Sep 2019, at 10:18, Oliver Henrichsen, SV Vela Nautica <oliver.henrichsen@...> wrote:

We r just going to build a winter enclosure.

Any hints that we should care for?
Do you have some fotos?

Oliver
A54#39