Headsail furler issues

Adam Body

I have run through the search function on this site and located some very useful posts on solenoids. The rotation that is failing is the "in" direction. I have pushed the button on the bottom of the "in" solenoid and the furler works---sometimes. So it does seem to be the solenoid. The four solenoids for the windlass and headsail are all the same: Valeo 24 V K93's.  I think they are original! So my next question is: what is the best up-to- date solenoid to replace these??
Adam Body "Flora"  (previously Ammelie IV) SM 0030017SM 128 Annee 1994