Re: Parts4Engines - Vendor Experience

jlm@jlmertz.fr

Hello Ian

I bought for CottonBay a new turbo on www.turbolader.net

I pay 540 euros + 20 euros for shipping to France

Nice service

JLMERTZ

Le 28/09/2019 à 05:18, Ian Townsend a écrit :
The turbocharger on our Volvo TMD22 needed replacing in a hurry. After consulting with Bill Rouse and online searcing for a source in the USA, we found an OEM Perkins-Garrett replacement for $850 USD at "parts4engines.com". They are based in the UK. Volvo wanted $4,000 USD for the exact same part. Parts4engines.com delivered it in 48 hours from the UK to Maryland. Great service. Jeremy is the guy to deal with. Thought this might be helpful to some AMEL owners.

Ian
Loca Lola II
SM153
Herrington Harbour, MD