Re: Water maker end cap leak

Chuck,

I was told that these low pressure fittings are available at Home Depot. Unfortunately, I do not have further information.

Bill

--
CW Bill Rouse Amel Yacht Owners School

On Sat, Sep 28, 2019 at 5:53 PM Chuck_Kim_Joy <clacey9@...> wrote:
Greetings All,
I developed a leak on the low pressure product water side of the watermaker membrane. It appears to be coming from the gray attachment piece fit directly into the end cap. I tried to tighten assuming it is threaded in. I can't see it as it would require dropping the membrane out of its holder. I am not on the boat now but would like to bring the part back with me. Does anyone know if it does thread in and is it a replacement part?  PA this is not on the bobbin side. Thanks for your time.
Chuck
Joy #388
Trinidad